Ploter is an all-in-one reader for your ebooks, audiobooks, pdfs, and more. Take highlights and annotations across all formats (including audio) and have these synced to your favourite note-taking app. Remember everything you read.
Some of the features we support right now:
- Text formats - can upload and read your epub and pdf files.
- Audio formats - can upload and then stream from the cloud your own m4a, m4b and mp3 files.
- Your audiobooks are automatically transcribed after upload using a state of the art model. You can listen to your audiobook and simultaneously follow the transcript or just read the transcript itself.
- EInk mode - use Ploter on Android eReaders with eInk screens like Onyx Boox.
- Highlights - you can take highlights on ebooks, pdf documents, as well as on audiobook transcripts.
- Notion Sync - all of your highlights are synced to Notion if you enable the integration.
- Book files, reading progress and highlights automatically synced across all of your devices.
- Free 500mb cloud storage.
- Syncing highlights to other note-taking apps like Obsidian and Evernote.
- Flashcard support - use AI to create flashcards and automatically sync to Anki.
- Generative AI for text summarization, translation and more.
- More cross format features like text-to-speech and full-text search, even within audiobooks.
- iOS, macOS and web apps